Sveriges radio rapporterar om terroristattacken i Jerusalem.
Agneta Ramberg i radioinslaget: ”sedan 2004 har det varit lugnt”
Med lugnt menas tydligen 39 dödade, 195 skadade exklusive dagens attack…
Nedan följer en lite mer komplett lista över terrorattacker sedan 2004 i Jerusalem.
- Jan 29, 2004 – Eleven people were killed and over 50 wounded, 13 of them seriously, in a terrorist bombing of an Egged bus no. 19 at the corner of Gaza and Arlozorov streets in Jerusalem. Both the Fatah-related Al Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades and Hamas claimed responsibility for the attack, naming the bomber as Ali Yusuf Jaara, a 24-year-old Palestinian terrorist policeman from Bethlehem.
- Feb 22, 2004 – Eight people were killed and over 60 wounded, 11 of them school pupils, in a terrorist bombing on Jerusalem bus no. 14A near the Liberty Bell Park. The Fatah Al Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades claimed responsibility for the attack, which was carried out by Mohammed Za’ul, from the Bethlehem area.
- Mar 19, 2004 – George Khoury, 20, a Christian Arab and the son of well-known veteran attorney Elias Khoury of Beit Hanina, was shot to death from a vehicle while jogging in the north Jerusalem neighborhood of French Hill. The Fatah Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, which claimed responsibility for the attack, later published an apology.
- Sep 22, 2004 – Two Border Policemen – Lance Cpl. Menashe Komemi, 19, of Moshav Aminadav and Lance Cpl. Mamoya Tahio, 20, of Rehovot – were killed and 17 Israelis wounded in a terrorist bombing carried out by a female terrorist at the French Hill junction hitchhiking post in northern Jerusalem. The Fatah al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades claimed responsibility for the attack.
- Aug 24, 2005 – Shmuel Mett, 21, of Britain, a Mir Yeshiva student, was returning from the Western Wall to the yeshiva in Jerusalem’s Beit Yisrael neighborhood when he was fatally stabbed near Jaffa Gate in the Old City. Two other students were wounded.
- Oct 16, 2005 – Matat (Rosenfeld) Adler, 21, and her cousin, Kineret Mandel, 23, both of Carmel, and Oz Ben-Meir, 15, of Maon were killed and three were wounded when Palestinians opened fire at the Gush Etzion junction south of Jerusalem. Another teenager was shot and seriously wounded near Eli, in Samaria. The Fatah Al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades claimed responsibility for both attacks.
- June 11, 2006 – Marwan Abed Shweika, 35, of the Abu Tor neighborhood in Jerusalem was killed and two other Arab Israelis were wounded in a shooting attack while driving late at night West Bank highway north of Jerusalem.
- Aug 10, 2006 – Angelo Frammartino, 24, of Monte Rotondo, Italy was stabbed to death by an Arab knifeman while walking with friends on Sultan Suleiman street in east Jerusalem. It is believed that the attack was a nationalistically motivated terror attack, and not an attempted robbery.
- Jan 24, 2008 – Border Guard Lance Corporal Rami Zuari, 20, of Beersheva was shot and killed at a checkpoint at the northern entrance to Shuafat, north of Jerusalem. The Battalions of Struggle and Return, a previously anonymous offshoot of Fatah’s Aksa Martyrs’ Brigades claimed responsibility for the attack.
- Mar 6, 2008 – Eight students of the Mercaz Harav Yeshiva in Jerusalem were killed when a terrorist armed with a Kalashnikov assault rifle infiltrated the yeshiva and opened fire in the library where about 80 people were gathered, mostly teenagers. Eleven others were wounded, three critically. The terrorist, a resident of East Jerusalem, was killed by an IDF officer.
- July 2, 2008 – Elizabeth (Lili) Goren-Friedman, 54; Batsheva Unterman, 33; and Jean Relevy, 68 – all of Jerusalem – were killed and over 50 wounded in a terror attack in Jerusalem. Driving a bulldozer on Jaffa Road between the Central Bus Station and the Mahane Yehuda market, the terrorist plowed into cars and pedestrians as well as two public buses (Egged buslines 13 and 60) carrying some 50 passengers. Police shot and killed the terrorist.
Se även Wikipedia artikeln:Lista över terrorattacker utförda av palestinier i Israel